Ryan is a Mental Conditioning Coach & Professional Hitting Consultant based in Orange County, Ca. He works with top level hitters looking to perform at an elite level. He uses a mental and biomechanical approach to allow his clients to become the best version of themselves both on and off the field.
Ryan is highly regarded Hitting Instructor and Mental Coach with over 20 years of experience. He’s worked with hitters from every level of amateur and professional baseball. His philosophy focuses on all 3 aspects of player development. He uses cutting edge physical mechanics to help athletes develop both power and consistency as well as mental skill training to help develop the mental toughness necessary to perform to their highest capacity. He then helps his athletes develop an approach at the plate that will put them in the best position to achieve their goals.
As a former professional athlete and collegiate coach Ryan understands what it takes to perform and develop hitters at the highest level. His techniques can help you or your team not only perform better but experience reduced stress and gain more enjoyment out of hitting.
In his spare time Ryan enjoys spending time with his wife and two boys, surfing, and spending time in the outdoors.
- B.S. Exercise/Sport Science, Vanguard University of Southern California
- Mental Conditioning Coach, Pacific University (Baseball, Softball, Soccer)
- Hitting Coach, Pacific University (Baseball)
- Mental Conditioning Coach, Ryan Dambach Performance (10 years)
- Hitting Instructor, Ryan Dambach Baseball (16 years)
- Hitting Coach, Vanguard University of Southern California
- Professional Baseball Player, 6 Seasons
- College Baseball Player, Vanguard University of Southern California