Ryan is a Professional Hitting Instructor & Mental Skills Coach based in Orange County, Ca. He works with top level hitters looking to perform at an elite level. He uses a mental and biomechanical approach to allow his clients to become the best version of themselves both on and off the field.
Ryan is highly regarded Hitting Instructor and Mental Coach with over 20 years of experience. He’s worked with hitters from every level of amateur and professional baseball. His philosophy focuses on all 3 aspects of player development. He uses cutting edge physical mechanics to help athletes develop both power and consistency as well as mental skill training to help develop the mental skills necessary to perform to their highest capacity. He then helps his athletes develop an approach at the plate that will put them in the best position to achieve their goals.
As a former professional athlete and collegiate coach Ryan understands what it takes to perform and develop hitters at the highest level. His techniques can help you or your hitter not only perform better but experience reduced stress and gain more enjoyment out of of the game.
In his spare time Ryan enjoys spending time with his wife and two boys, surfing, and spending time in the outdoors.
- B.S. Exercise/Sport Science, Vanguard University of Southern California
- Mental Skills Coach, Pacific University (Baseball, Softball, Soccer)
- Hitting Coach, Pacific University (Baseball)
- Mental Skills Coach, Ryan Dambach Performance (16 years)
- Hitting Instructor, Ryan Dambach Baseball (22 years)
- Hitting Coach, Vanguard University of Southern California
- Professional Baseball Player, 6 Seasons
- College Baseball Player, Vanguard University of Southern California