Proper mechanics are essential to maximizing your performance as a hitter. Mechanical deficiencies can not only inhibit power and consistency but also make certain pitches and pitch locations difficult or impossible to hit. In order to have a mechanically sound and repeatable swing a hitter must gain an understanding of how certain aspects of the swing might be impacting the swing as a whole.
In order to help you both understand what proper swing mechanics are, why they are important and how to develop and repeat those mechanics I offer in-depth mechanical analysis of your current swing along with tips and drills for correcting any deficiencies you may have.
Mechanical Analysis will help you…
- Improve Posture to maximize strength, power, and consistency
- Identify and correct areas of mechanical breakdown that are impacting your entire swing
- Improve head stability to pick up the pitch easier, increase bat speed, and repeat your swing more consistently
- Maximize your bat path to guarantee you’re taking the most direct path to the ball and ending up in your strongest possible position at contact
- Increase hip separation to increase torque and maximize power
- Maximize extension through the hitting zone in order to maximize power and consistency
- Identify if the stride/load phase of the swing is sabotaging your mechanics