A solid approach is one of the most powerful tools a hitter can use. To often hitters take the “see ball, hit ball” approach and expect to have consistent success. Unfortunately as you move up to higher and higher levels it becomes more and more difficult to “see ball, hit ball” due to the decrease in reaction times. A good approach at the plate has the power to simplify your at-bats and put control back in your hands!
Approach Development will teach you…
- How to take back control over your at-bats
- What pitches in what location to look for during specific situations and counts
- How to make more consistent solid contact at the pitches you swing at
- Minimize strikeouts
- Help you to get into more favorable counts
- Determine pitch selection and location earlier and more efficiently